Tuesday, January 26, 2010

College, Questions Concerning, Vol. III

- Is it weird that 3 of my 5 professors told us to call them by their first names? I mean, I know I'm an adult now too but you're still my teacher. I'd much rather just call you "Professor" than I would "Ellen", even though calling you "Professor" makes me feel like a character from Harry Potter.

-Is it weird that the girls enjoy the thrill of playing Rock Band on Easy way more than the guys enjoy it on Expert? Granted, some of them have graduated to Medium, but still.....
(Note: To those of you who did graduate to Medium, congratulations! I'm very proud of you! Keep on rockin! And Nicole...you'll get there...)

-How could I possibly lose a sock in the wash while at college? There aren't that many places that I find myself taking my socks off.

-This one has been bugging me for a while so I figure that this is as good a place as any to finally ask: When did North Faces become popular and how did I miss it?

-With the amount of time I find myself bored, how is it possible that I never put any of that time towards my blog?

-If your recycling bin is literally overflowing with soda (and lemonade) cans, isn't it only natural to take them all and build an enormous tower of cans on your roommate's dresser? Okay, good, I thought so too.

-Does it make any sense to say that the more hours of sleep I get, the more tired I am the next day? I wouldn't think so but hey, what do I know?

-Is there anything better than secret handshakes? Anything at all?

-If you got hooked by "The Bachelor"...actually, let's not mention this one.

-You know you're at college when you can spend a weekend like this: take the bus to eat at Five Guys, spend $15 at Target on lemonade, root beer, and Fritos, watch 'Young Frankenstein', watch 5 episodes of "The Office", take the bus to eat at Qdoba Mexican Grill, watch 'Back to the Future', and then watch 30 (THIRTY) episodes of "How I Met Your Mother". Yes, 30. That's 622 minutes worth, or 10.4 hours. I'm so proud.

-If you find a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the ground outside your building... 1. How did that get there? and 2. You have to pick it up for your door, right?

-What should you do if your nicknames from the beginning of the year are slipping away or already dead? It's really hard to resurrect a dead nickname. Should we create new ones? Should we, God forbid, call each other by our actual names?! Perish the thought.

No comments: