Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Extremely Contrived Moment in "Ghost Hunters"

As the "Ghost Hunters" listen to recordings that they made at an 18th Century Irish castle:

GH #1: "Dude, I think I caught something here, you better take a listen to this"
GH #2: "Sure, let me hear it"
*Low static and one moment where the static gets a TINY BIT more static-y*

GH #2: "Dude, something definitely just said 'Rights'".
GH #1: "Yeah, that's what I heard too".
GH #1: "You know, I'm sure many of the people who were locked up in this prison were fighting for their rights"
GH #2: "Oh definitely, that makes total sense!"

*Note: No. It doesn't make sense. Stop making shit up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha. I really like that show...Except when they do stuff like that...which is every once in a while.

H.M. said...

Hahaha I watched that show once. They were like "Dude something definitely just said 'No, please wait,' and then when I tried to get up, something pushed me back down..." and I was like buuuullshit

Unknown said...

Sure you were. Haha you were scared, admit it =P

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHHAHAHHA